Particularly effective for Acne, Sensitive Skin, and Clogged Pores.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp Fuller’s earth (Multani mitti)
- 5 drops of Tea tree essential oil
- Mix 1-2 TB of clay with ¼ cup of honey
- Stir well until completely mixed
- Once mixed, add Tea tree essential oil one drop at a time
Fuller’s earth (Multani mitti) is known for soothing damaged skin, being rich in Magnesium Chloride it helps in fighting acne and removing blackheads. It also helps in replenishing natural oils thereby giving the skin a radiant lighter tone.
Honey has natural anti-aging properties as it is a good source of anti-oxidants. It is moisturizing and soothing thus helpful in calming flared or sensitive skin. Moreover, its antibacterial attributes make it particularly effective against acne.
Tea tree oil is a natural anti-fungal and anti-viral home remedy thus being very effective against acne and a host of other infections. It is also known to cure blemishes and dark spots.