Skip to content
- 1 oz of Raspberry Seed Oil
- 1 oz of Jojoba Oil
- 3 oz of Camellia Oil
- 12 drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 8 drops of Bergamot Essential Oil
- First mix your oils together and then add your essential oils.
- Store in a tinted vial and apply on wet to damp hair before styling.
- 1/4 cup Virgin Coconut Oil
- Heat 1/4 cup of the oil until it is very warm to the touch but not uncomfortably hot.
- Soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- Grind it in the next morning to make a fine paste.
- 1/2 cup of Fuller’s Earth
- 5 tablespoons of Rose Water
- Add a little water and Rose Water to 1/2 a cup of Fuller’s Earth to make a thick paste.
- You can change the amount of fuller’s earth depending on the length of your hair.
- 1/2 Cup of Banana
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- 2 Tablespoon of Milk
- Make a fine paste by mixing banana, egg, milk and honey.
- Apply it to your hair for 30 minutes.
- Wash and rinse thoroughly with mild shampoo.
- 1 Cup Plain Unflavoured Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 Egg
- Mix all the ingredients in a glass bowl and whisk well.
- Use a good quality virgin grape seed oil to massage the scalp and the hair shaft
- A handful of Mint Leaves
- 2 tablespoons of Black Tea Leaf
- 3 cups of Water
- Wash and chop the mint leaves and add them to 2 cups of boiling water.
- Boil till the water reduces to half and then strain the liquid. Keep aside and let it cool.
- Heat a cup of water in a pan and add the tea leaves to it, Boil for 5 to 6 minutes or till you get a strong liquor. Strain the tea and let it cool.
- Mix the tea liquor and mint water together.
- 5 tablespoon of Aloe Vera juice
- 3 teaspoon of Egg Yolk
- 4 teaspoon of Olive Oil
- Mix all these ingredients well in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil for few seconds before mixing it.
- 1 cup of Shikakai
- 1 cup of Soap nuts
- 1 cup of Dried Gooseberries ( Amla )
- Take out the seeds from soap nuts and soak it along with shikakai and dried gooseberries, the previous night.
- The next day boil them, till they turn soft and you will see foam forming on top.
- Strain this liquid and cool