Skip to content
- 1 Cup Plain Unflavoured Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 Egg
- Mix all the ingredients in a glass bowl and whisk well.
- Use a good quality virgin grape seed oil to massage the scalp and the hair shaft
- A handful of Mint Leaves
- 2 tablespoons of Black Tea Leaf
- 3 cups of Water
- Wash and chop the mint leaves and add them to 2 cups of boiling water.
- Boil till the water reduces to half and then strain the liquid. Keep aside and let it cool.
- Heat a cup of water in a pan and add the tea leaves to it, Boil for 5 to 6 minutes or till you get a strong liquor. Strain the tea and let it cool.
- Mix the tea liquor and mint water together.
- 5 tablespoon of Aloe Vera juice
- 3 teaspoon of Egg Yolk
- 4 teaspoon of Olive Oil
- Mix all these ingredients well in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil for few seconds before mixing it.