Skip to content
- Soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- Grind it in the next morning to make a fine paste.
- 1/2 cup of Fuller’s Earth
- 5 tablespoons of Rose Water
- Add a little water and Rose Water to 1/2 a cup of Fuller’s Earth to make a thick paste.
- You can change the amount of fuller’s earth depending on the length of your hair.
- 1/2 Cup of Banana
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- 2 Tablespoon of Milk
- Make a fine paste by mixing banana, egg, milk and honey.
- Apply it to your hair for 30 minutes.
- Wash and rinse thoroughly with mild shampoo.